With excellent thermal conductivity, electrical properties and high flash/ fire points, synthetic esters provide long-lasting, high-performance cooling for modern transformers and increasingly sophisticated EV batteries. A combination of low viscosity and volatility, high thermal stability, and materials compatibility make synthetic esters a preferred base stock choice.
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Fire resistance
- High dielectric strength
- Low dielectric dissipation factor.
- High electrical resistivity
- High oxidative/thermal stability for long life
- Fire resistant, biodegradable transformer oils
- Electric vehicle battery coolants and lubricants
- Immersion computing coolants