Glyceryl, Sorbitan, Complex esters and Monoesters
- Synthetic esters can be designed with high bioderived content, up to 100% !
- Select options that are fully saturated with high stability, or partially saturated for high VI, lubricity and excellent low temperature performance.
- 100% bioderived esters are available in neutral forms for use as partial base stocks, and in reactive higher polarity forms for formulators that want improved friction modification or surfactant features.
- Monoesters are well known as high performance, economical lubricity additives in metalworking and engine oils.Visit our broad selection of options.
- Complex esters offer exceptional friction modification and work synergistically with organophosphorus compounds to deliver EP/AW performance.